CPRE Advanced Level – Extensive In-Depth Requirements Engineering Know-How
The following CPRE Advanced Level Syllabi are released and form the basis of the certification exams:
- Syllabus CPRE AL Elicitation
- Syllabus CPRE AL Requirements Modeling
- Syllabus CPRE AL Requirements Management
- Syllabus CPRE AL RE@Agile
A person with a CPRE AL certificate
- Is familiar with the terminology of the specific aspect of the AL-certificate.
- Understands the basic techniques and methods of requirements engineering and their application to the specific aspects of the AL-certificate.
- Has extensive background knowledge to the specific aspect of the AL-certificate and has applied the knowledge to a real-world project, which is part of the demanding practical exam.
The prerequisite for admittance to a CPRE Advanced Level module exam is a CPRE Foundation Level certificate or a certificate in Requirements Engineering from BCS.
Does the certificate have limited validity?
No, the CPRE certificate has lifetime validity.
Preparing for CPRE Advanced Level Certification
The Advanced-Level certification consists of two parts:
- Theoretical (Multiple-Choice) Exam
- Written Assignmemt
Available here: Examination Fees
To take your exam, simply visit our Exam Registration and choose your desired exam type, language, and a location and date that suits you.
Find upcoming exam dates and locations and more information on the IREB CPRE scheme: Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering like prerequisites, regulations and study literature recommendations here.