CPRE Advanced Level – Extensive In-Depth Requirements Engineering Know-How
The following CPRE Advanced Level Syllabi are released and form the basis of the certification exams:
- Syllabus CPRE AL Elicitation
- Syllabus CPRE AL Requirements Modeling
- Syllabus CPRE AL Requirements Management
- Syllabus CPRE AL RE@Agile
A person with a CPRE AL certificate
- Is familiar with the terminology of the specific aspect of the AL-certificate.
- Understands the basic techniques and methods of requirements engineering and their application to the specific aspects of the AL-certificate.
- Has extensive background knowledge to the specific aspect of the AL-certificate and has applied the knowledge to a real-world project, which is part of the demanding practical exam.
To prepare for your IREB CPRE exam you have a choice of Training Providers as well as a body of official Self-Study literature to use individually or in addition to a training.
To take your exam, simply visit our Exam Registration and choose your desired exam type, language, and a location and date that suits you.