CPRE Advanced Level – Extensive In-Depth Requirements Engineering Know-How
The following CPRE Advanced Level Syllabi are released and form the basis of the certification exams:
- Syllabus CPRE AL Elicitation and Consolidation
- Syllabus CPRE AL Requirements Modeling
- Syllabus CPRE AL Requirements Management
A person with a CPRE AL certificate
- Is familiar with the terminology of the specific aspect of the AL-certificate.
- Understands the basic techniques and methods of requirements engineering and their application to the specific aspects of the AL-certificate.
- Has extensive background knowledge to the specific aspect of the AL-certificate and has applied the knowledge to a real-world project, which is part of the demanding practical exam.