The UXQB advanced level certificate „Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience – Designing Solutions (CPUX-DS) attests the holder in-depth and applicable knowledge.
and confirms that the holder:
- has demonstrated their understanding of the specific terms and concepts used for specifying and visualizing user interfaces (“Designing solutions”);
- can apply relevant techniques and methods for specifying and developing:
- interaction specifications and use scenarios for interactive systems based on context of use descriptions and user requirements;
- conceptual models for user interfaces;
- information architectures and navigation structures;
- user assistance;
- sketches, wireframes, wireflows, low- and high-fidelity-prototypes for user interfaces;
- has demonstrated competency in designing solutions by completing both a theoretical and a practical certification examination.
CPUX-DS Certification is acheived by passing both a theoretical and practical examination.
- The theoretical exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions and lasts 90 minutes. The exam duration can be extended to 105 minutes, for example for non native speakers of the examination language.
- The practical examination consists of five exercises which form the human-centred design process and are completed in sequence.
More information on the exam format and regulations for CPUX-DS can be found in the exam regulations, which are available to download directly from the UXQB.
A prerequisite for taking the test to become a “Certified Professional in Usability and User Experience – Advanced Level” is the possession of the certificate “Certified Professional in Usability and User Experience – Foundation Level (CPUX-F)” from UXQB e.V. Nobody will be allowed to take part in the test without this certificate; no alternative certificates will be accepted.
UXQB CPUX Certification is valid permanently.
Available Here: Examination Fees.
The examination fee for all UXQB CPUX Advanced Levels is the same.